Chris has commanded several prestigious units in the Army including the 82nd Airborne Division and 3rd Armored Cav. Regiment. During his service in Iraq he earned a purple heart, four bronze stars, two legions of merit and several other badges and awards.
He’s also highly educated, earning several degrees from Cornell University. Chris has published several books on war, governing and strategy and taught courses at the prestigious West Point Academy.
A product of the ROTC program, Gibson is the quintessential warrior-scholar and he’s the perfect candidate to take on Scott Murphy, who criticized our military and ROTC while attending Harvard.
- Gibson, Trailing, Now Ahead by 4 Points!
- Gibson Gets Upgrade from Cook Report
- VFW Continues Bad Endorsement Binge
- Army Col. & Anti-Mil Radical Running Neck and Neck!
- NY Congressman Called Military/ROTC “Racist”